Thursday 17 January 2013

Tw ♥ Day7

Finally here is the last post to end of my Taiwan trip,i am glad and happy that I have been able to complete my itinerary and have experienced so many wonderful foods and sights
Day7(6/11/2012) On the last day of our trip,we plan to take ours lunch on Jay Chou restaurant
As I know,there are two Mr J's restaurant in Taiwan.The one that we went is themed after the movie 'Secret'
The restaurant is located just behind Taipei Medical University Hospital
 The menu. The restaurant serves french-italian food like the name suggests

 













Here comes the food part.Seriously I don't expect much from this kind of Theme based cafe.I always feel that this kind of restaurant is only selling the theme,the popularity but not the food
By the way the food are very nice also,not cheap but still reasonable
 



 



We spent one an half hours around there,very good service and the waiter is very nice & friendly
The restaurant atmosphere is nice and relaxing!
There are also decorations like Jay's photos framed up on the walls,his Piano etc.

The Next station,we choose to the memorial hall of their Zhong Zheng to walk around
One of the gate near by the memorial hall



This white building is called Chiang Kai-Sek Memorial Hall 中正纪念堂 (Zhong Zheng Ji Nian Tang)
A monumental hall dedicated to Generalissimo Chiang Kai-Shek,completed 1980

 This is the famous gateway to the Chiang Kai-shek memorial hall

 Time files,we'll be boarding the plane in a few more hours
 So we decided back to Ximending to take ours dinner before went to the Airport
We choose to try Ah Mao Risotto restaurant (阿毛石鍋燉飯) in the Ximending area
 It’s logo is designed after this dog named Ah Mao and the dogs are the main attraction in this shop






It doesn't really taste that great,but quite cheap to eat
Is time to back,we smoothly went back to our hotel street 
To collected our luggages & meet up the driver on hotel entrance to send us to the Airport
 
At the Taipei airport, there is a special Hello Kitty check-in area
Finally i'm here for this,It's was so Lovely ❤
The planes just only available from Taipei to Tokyo, Sapporo, Fukuoka, Seoul, Hong Kong, and Guam
Hope i will be able to try this Hello Kitty Airline plane

 


Last in Taiwan,we had so much fun all around here
Seriously,I'm sad to be leaving.This journey has been amazing
  This is fun and memorable trip which i will never forget in my life
 Taiwanese is one of the warmest people on the planet you'd want to meet
I know that the trip is end but for me all the memories will never end in my mind
I Love Taiwan
 Thanks for everything ! I will come again very soon! planing ~
I'm very sure that if you guys came here,then you will know the feeling that don't wanna go back home :)
I hope you guys enjoyed my post

No comments: