Thursday 17 February 2011

Pangkor Trip of New Year

Yahoo.Sorry that i m late for update again.
I don't really have much time on blogging cause something wrong with my Laptop,but finally now get back my laptop and everything is ok.Let's talk about my Cny Trip on Pangkor.I didn't much photo at here,cause it was too much and the size of photo is not small.More nice photo can find out on my Facebook :)
Enjoy the time and the moment with Guys & i like to travel with my hubby so much ♥
Here some photo take a look



Having fun but seem like Pangkor have nothing ply also.Anyway most important we're happy
My favorite holiday,i have been celebrating so many holidays every year.However,my favorite holiday still was the Chinese New Year i celebrated in every where on the beach.
But this time is a special time for me cause you're with me ♥♥♥

No comments: