Friday 18 February 2011

Happy Bunny Year with Buddies

What is A Must During Chinese New Year?
Of Cause hanging out with My girls,spend whole afternoon of Shopping & Eat
Let's talk about the first day on Feb 4
The Chinese New Year Nian Chu San hanging out with Babe janice
And using my hubby Car to let Janice drive to Pavilion

This Japanese restaurant not bad.I like it so much and it's cheap.
It make me keep thinking the taste,Yummy


Second day on Feb 11
Acutally we plan to Lou Shang together but so bad vicky leng suddenly not free
So just only few of us.Yvonne,Kinki and me
Hanging out to have our dinner on Wangsa Maju Feeling Cafe

Spend 2 hour on there chit-chatting and keep laughing.


Third day on Feb 14.
Is a Valentine day heading to 1u with Vicky leng
We're looking a valentine present to our Bf. After finish our lunch,aimee meet up with us

Outfit the day
That's all sum up with my buddies.
Stay tune for my next update about My Valentine Day Dinner ♥ ♥

No comments: