Wednesday 22 December 2010

Shopping day on December

Hello guys i m back to share out a shopping day with my landies
Hang out with Aimee during this monday,here the i've brought.
Made me so happy,but i have to save some money also
And other day hanging out with my vicky leng,aimme and evonne.We're looking for a Christmas gift to our BF
Yes.Is to my bf also.Not the same one but will explain the hold thing to my next post
So let continue to our topic :)
All my buddy hubby gone exchange christmas gift to each other ♥
Still haven find out a christmas gift to my man.OMG..Just lef only 1 day
Help me pls?
Actually we're planning to go celebrate our Christmas day on Genting
But is too late cause all of the Hotel room on genting is Full
So we gone plan to other place
Marry Christmas to Everyone here
All i want for christmas is every single person that i know to be happy

No comments: