Wednesday 15 December 2010

Christmas day soon

Just done shooting by William Loon
Actually Vicky and I promised William accompy him go to Sing K cause he broken up with his 4 year relationship.William keep waiting our time after 2 week.I know that he also no mood for waiting us already.Vicky have work on the week.So i promised william to accompy him first.

Having day out with william on this week monday.Early morning a Morning call but i'm still late.Going to have our lunch 1st on Dataran Sunway Pappa Rich.Finish Lunch we went to Sing k and the place name call大嘴叭.
Hmm..not bad also,better than Just k.After 3 hour finish the time of sing,we going to Giza mall full house to have our Tea time and william are free to shoot for me.Spend 1 hour around there for shoot and talking.

Thanks the shoot by William.I didn't post more photo out but yours can check it on my facebook.


No comments: