Tuesday 5 October 2010

Shooting 2/10 saturday


Here continue my new post .I think this should be my 6th Shooting.
I still haven get a complete photo for this shooting,just few photo of photographer : Josh.
Actually ask me for shoot is a girl photographer name call Hohoemi.She need to do her portrait shoot for her homework,cause she study photographer on The ONE.
Their are very nice and very funny about it
.
Feeling so good to know both of them.Their are not a fren,are relatives.
So let say about the shooting process.
On last week saturday morning around 9am something
Hohoemi drive out and come to pick me up
We going Lake Garden for shoot and the weather was so good.
After shoot for few hour,change place to Qi Chong Gai shoot something like half an hour only

Here the photographer Josh & Hohoemi.We just shoot there for a while only
After that back to kepong to have our lunch.That day we spend 5hour for shooting.Damm tired about it.

I having a New shooting by William loon.Will post out soon

No comments: