Saturday 30 October 2010

Midvalley Make up Show 23 Oct 2010

Hey Guys.Sorry that i m late again.Here continue my post of the Make up Perform by Touch De Beauty.It's was a wonderful day and a wonderful moment with all of them.This is my 1st time walk to the little small catwalk to let all people to audience.Glad that i not feeling so nervous about it.

Just take a look & Enjoy it

Ghost Barbies Doll

My make up artist Irene Ang

My make up artist too Nita Lyn

The Host

Treant

Ailibaba

Black Angel & White Devil




Touch De Beauty Academy Dean Kiki

Finally is Over.After finish the show,it's time to removed our model make up.Feeling not willing to take it out the dress.I like the dress so much make by Irene ang.By the way nice to know all of them and thanks for Kiki bring us to join the show.More photo is uploud on my facebook

Having a lot of post to post out,but i no enough time.
Will post out the next post of The celebrate night of Kiki house

No comments: