Tuesday 14 September 2010

I-City night

Hey Guys!
Here continue post of my I-city night.I know there are a lots of photo but there are even more picture uplouded in my Face book.After Back from the Pork Dickson Trip the next day of Saturday Night we planned to go I-city.Day out with My lovely again & 4 others.Actually It was pretty far,we used Federal Highway go to Shah Alam after the Toll follow the road sigen to reached the place.Wow.I really like to place so much.
Too many people on the place.I think maybe is Hari Raya Day,

Me & Catphrine

They brought this one just only RM5 just for Fun

Two Pretty Devil >.<
Both of us brought the Devil Hairban also same prize just only RM5


Ooi & Me

Enjoy the Moment.The place pretty nice.I will come again soon.Because we doesn't walk at the back there.Very mistaken about it.Coz that time we still haven eat our dinner yet.Anyway.I had a very great night on there.Like finally all of us can gather together always.

No comments: