Thursday 20 February 2014

Happy 6th Anniversary


January 18th 2014 was a memorable day for us .Boyfriend and I celebrated our 6th year anniversary Candle light dinner at Cafe cafe.It is a French Restaurant at Jalan Maharajalela,KL.I was excited because I have been wanting to come to this Restaurant for a long time since I've heard a lot of good things about it.

As you can see it is a very Cozy and Romantic environment with the beautiful in an old fashioned manner,flowers and ornaments adorned the walls.But the only bad things is whole restaurant is quite dark and hard to get nice picture without using flash.Luckily i have Sony 5r camera,so that i still able to shoot out some nice photo without using any flash 




♥♥♥

⇓ Pan Seared Foie Gras 
Pan seared premium duck liver to its crispy coat and buttery texture
Served with poached pear in vanilla and raspberry sauce


Soup of the day
 ⇓  Mushroom 


⇓ Hokkaido Scallop with Prosciutto 
Pan fried Hokkaido Sea Scallop with prosciutto
Served with cream of clams with a light touch of saffron


⇓ Sorbet 



⇓ Risotto with Roasted Pepper with Salmon 
Arborio rice cooked with roasted red peppers,and salmon roes
Served with salmon fillet


⇓ French Duck Breast 
Oven baked breast of premium French duck
Served with cream of Cointreau and Szechuan peppercorns


⇓ Creme Brulee with Espresso 
Basic Vanilla Creme Brulee
Served with Espresso


⇓ Petite Four 


⇓ Chocolate Cake with Ice cream 
Lava chocolate cake,served with soil of sesame crumble and vanilla ice cream 


Dessert were lovely.It's written there,Happy 6th Anniversary for Us
For me the price point at Cafe Cafe is pretty standard and the service is impeccable.I can't say that the food is great all the way.But some of it you cannot miss it  



Celebrating this day is such a wonderful day.Because this is the day that i realize how lucky I am having the Best Boyfriend.I can not believe that we've been together for 6th year.You are lucky to have me in your life,you know? Hahaha..Promise you that for as long as I live,I am gonna spend this special day with you every year.Thanks for everything.Nothing in this world could ever be as wonderful as the love you're giving me.Your love makes my days so bright.Happy Anniversary ♥

No comments: