Wednesday 2 October 2013

Hey Guys ! It's been over a month since i last posted.I definitely missed blogging.How have you all been?Anything new?Thanks for following & Thanks for the warm welcome back you guys ♥ 
Don't worry that I will keep going through of this,hope you guys never weary for it.Just wanna to sharing the Happy moment spending with the Gang.Some photo already upload on my Facebook & Instagram,follow me if you can't wait to see the photos :) I've been busy with work and of cause the Holidays of my second time to Thailand Phuket again of this year.Wondering why i went there again,it's a Friendship trip for every year once time with the Gang of last year trip of Taiwan.That why this year they plan to go Thailand Phuket it because i told them it's so much Fun ♥ 

Instagram ID : cindys0ng 

One more months to go,start to get excited already of my Bangkok Girls trip.Yahoo ~ Can't wait to shop!

Please Stay Tuned 

No comments: