Wednesday 22 May 2013

Forever 21 ♥

I'm so excited to share about my 21st Birthday house party on 30april ♥
It was only last few week ago but my life has changed so much .
The first thing i do,before opening my eyes is think about what day it is..It's my Birthday :) 
I decided to ask my father to open up the house for celebrate my birthday bash.
I feel really grateful to have friends and family to celebrate my 21st birthday with me,it is definitely one of the best memories into my life.Here some photo to show u up 



 My favorite Hello Kitty balloon,So lovely  
Thanks for all the Birthday balloon & prepare by Boyfriend ♥


The Hello Kitty Key cake ♥ 





I really enjoy my birthday and it was one of my best birthdays ever
At exactly 12am on the 30th of April,I started receiving messages and facebook,Instagram comment from my loved ones and they all kept on wishing me and etc.How I wish my mum could be with me through the day,but it couldn't be 
By the way throughout my life you're always near,thanks for the wish mum and the earliest gift :) 
Thank you everyone for the Fantastic night,it was definitely great to have you guys with me & glad that i finally get to catch up with all the friends since we're busy dealing with our own life right now
Thanks for coming,hope to see you guys again soon 


Before the party start over,this is what my boyfriends make it a little surprise into my room for me
Thanks you for your efforts to make me Happy,it's was so touch  
People thought it is propose,asked me to marry him xDD


The last I am really thankful for all the wishes and presents I received for my birthday,I feel so loved
You guys made my 21st birthday so memorable ! I love you guys ♥
I had a Lovely 21st and I'm really thankful to the God for the blessings 

Thanks for reading,more photo you check it out on my Facebook :) 

No comments: