Tuesday 28 August 2012

Forever Memories ❤

 Well! Let's talk about about this Story
Our beloved dog Lucy passed away afternoon on July 4, 2012.
She's the one of my home gate dog .She was very strong & smart dog which begin with us almost 8year 
When Doctor told me that she got Cancer at the moment
It is already Deadline & does not have any medicine to be possible to rescue her life 
How can i stop crying of this case.Seriously, it's was too Suddenly for me 
She never show us how much she suffering,that why we never know she got a cancer 
Just only saw her stomach begin swell more and more for 1 day.Then we only send her to Hospital
I miss u so much ,more then everyday.Thanks to protect us almost 8year
Lucy was a wonderful dog.We loved her, and we are grateful for every moment we shared with her. We will miss her terribly and will always remember our dear, sweet Lucy.
Lucy was a Family of mine  =') 
  


No matter how far you go,We will always remember you
Once again,I love you so much ❤
Please stay happiness at another world =')
My Sweet Angel

No comments: