Sunday 10 April 2011

Strong love was not build in One day but Forever.

Have you wondered what is Love?

As we all know that,it is one of the most difficult question

Centuries have passed by,relationships have bloomed and so has love,but no one can define the right definition of love.To some people,love is friendship set on fire for others.Maybe love is like luck,you have to search it for your sake.No matter how you feel it or define it,love is the eternal truth in the history of mankind.

Love gives protection,preservation and expectation for the positive aspect of life.

Always stand firm in love,not fall into it

The most important ingredient we can put into any relationship is "Trust" because without it u have a recipe for failure.

My man is awesome for me.And really thanks for loving me at all

You're the only one always make me most happy and most sad


I ❤ You so much

No comments: